No, this attar does not contain any sort of alcohol or chemical. It is made with 100% natural ingredients.
Arihant Fragrance Ittar Mitti Attar
₹400.00 – ₹3,000.00
Remember the passing of hot summer? the wind blows and clouds are everywhere, the first few drops of rain hit the earth, the smell that lifts, bringing hope of rains and nostalgia of the Monsoon. The smell of the First Rains of Monsoon, captured in a bottle. Just for you.
Common Name – Geeli Mitti Attar, Baked Earth Attar, Petrichor Oil, Scent of Rain, Mud Attar, Barsaati Attar
Country Of Origin – India
- Get Flat 10% off. Use Coupon Code "Happy2023" and get additional 5% off on prepaid order.
- Note - Coupon Code is applicable for new customers
How does it smell?
Wrist of Hands
Rubbing on Finger Tips then everywhere else
The fragrance of this attar depends on your method of usage.
The fragrance of attar on skin will last upto 10-12 hours, on clothes it will be for 1-2 days and on cotton for 3-4 weeks
It may leave stains on certain fabrics. The best way to use these attars on clothes is by first applying them on your fingertips and then on clothes.
To assist the attar fragrance longer and avoid them from being ruined, use your fingertips to apply.
You will either get a roller or stick with it. You can mention use on checkout page which thing you want
- Cost of running a physical store is higher
- No waiting time for your product and no shipping either
- Face to Face interaction
- Proper judgement of fragrances and store items (you can experience the fragrances yourself before buying)
- Proper inspection of every product you purchase
- Sales representatives can offer knowledge and expertise more thoroughly
Please send us a picture of the items received alongside your order details so we can sort out a replacement for you.
We would replace any broken bottles with new ones. To ensure this is the case, we ask for photo evidence prior to sending a replacement.