No, this attar does not contain any sort of alcohol or chemical. It is made with 100% natural ingredients.
Arihant Fragrance Har Sringar Attar
₹200.00 – ₹600.00
Har Sringar- It is said that in Winter as these small jasmine (Parijat/Har Sringar) flowers fall, They flood the air of parks and gardens with their sweet smell.
We aimed to create the same aroma and this was the result.
A sweet flowery smell that lingers on and refreshes your mind.
Common Names – Night-blooming Jasmine Attar, Tree of Sorrow, Coral Jasmine, Parijat Attar , Sepalika,
Country Of Origin – India
- Get Flat 10% off. Use Coupon Code "Happy2023" and get additional 5% off on prepaid order.
- Note - Coupon Code is applicable for new customers
How does it smell?
Wrist of Hands
Rubbing on Finger Tips then everywhere else
The fragrance of this attar depends on your method of usage.
The fragrance of attar on skin will last upto 10-12 hours, on clothes it will be for 1-2 days and on cotton for 3-4 weeks
It may leave stains on certain fabrics. The best way to use these attars on clothes is by first applying them on your fingertips and then on clothes.
To assist the attar fragrance longer and avoid them from being ruined, use your fingertips to apply.
You will either get a roller or stick with it. You can mention use on checkout page which thing you want
- Cost of running a physical store is higher
- No waiting time for your product and no shipping either
- Face to Face interaction
- Proper judgement of fragrances and store items (you can experience the fragrances yourself before buying)
- Proper inspection of every product you purchase
- Sales representatives can offer knowledge and expertise more thoroughly
Please send us a picture of the items received alongside your order details so we can sort out a replacement for you.
We would replace any broken bottles with new ones. To ensure this is the case, we ask for photo evidence prior to sending a replacement.